User Reviews for Rectiv

Learn more about Rectiv.

Anal Fissure and Fistula 6 reviews 1 medications

Summary of Rectiv reviews 6 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Rectiv

For Anal Fissure and Fistula "I've been on Rectiv for 2 weeks alongside an initial 10-day course of Cipro for a fistula. The Rectiv does cause an immediate headache within minutes of use, but after a few days it goes away, or you get used to it. I did notice relief of pain and swelling for a while until a sudden return of the pain, fistula and swelling! For no apparent reason and after no sudden changes in diet! Seeing my doctor tomorrow to try and determine another angle."

RMS_10011 March 10, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anal Fissure and Fistula "I developed anal fissures after using Invokamet and Invokana. My GI Dr. prescribed Rectiv to heal them. It worked! However, I got an instant Migraine each time. You cannot take aspirin, so I took my Migraine medicine - Fiorcet. It took about two weeks to heal. A real godsend! Only downfall was the cost - $525.00 per tube. Insurance covered it, thankfully!"

Bear Man (taken for less than 1 month) August 24, 2015

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anal Fissure and Fistula "I'm on day 2 of this product and I "feel" a drastic difference. I am forever grateful to my doctor for prescribing this. 3 years ago I had the same issue and I suffered for 3 months with excruciating pain during my bowel movement to the point I added to my misery by holding it for up to a week at a time to suffer from as few painful bowel motions as possible all because I was to embarrassed to show this problem to my doctor. Never again and I really thank the pharmacist for the coupon to bring my cost down to 40 dollars. There is a mild side effect I didn't have a headache more so painless throbbing in my head for the first 1-2 after application. I was still able to function and get through my clinicals without feeling faint or ill."

tnurse March 10, 2014

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anal Fissure and Fistula "Helped healing and did give me a headache but with repeated use the headaches went away soon. Overall Rectiv healed where nothing else helped, was worth the extra money."

somebetter (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 2, 2013

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anal Fissure and Fistula "I used this medication just twice and had a severe headache for 3 days."

Rothchild July 24, 2013

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anal Fissure and Fistula "This is my first day of use...2nd application. I already have some relief where I got none from lidocaine and diltiazem."

msd3788 (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2012