User Reviews for Nifedical XL

Learn more about Nifedical XL.

High Blood Pressure 2 reviews 262 medications

7.7
Raynaud's Syndrome 1 reviews 32 medications

6.3
Summary of Nifedical XL reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Nifedical XL

For High Blood Pressure "I have been prescribed this medicine for my out of control blood pressure. First week no problems and my blood pressure went down tremendously. The second week not so good. I had muscle pains in my stomach and legs! Also my lips swelled up so bad! I couldn't continue taking that now on just lisinopril."

Hbp trouble (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "I was diagnosed with High Blood Pressure in 1993, only Medication my Dr. found to work for me Nifedical XL 60 MG tablet. My Dr. started me on 1 x 60 MG, 1 Hydrochlorothiazide 25 MG, 1 Losartan 100 MG, but my high blood pressure were still high. So Dr. give me 2 x 60 MG tablets of Nifedical, & my blood pressure has been good since. I been taking 2 Nifedical XL 60 MG for 21 years now. I had no problem or side effect until my Dr. and Specialist put me on Avodart 0.5 MG I took for 27 months. The Interaction between Nifedical and Avodart enlarge my breast especially my right one & cause ejaculation disorder. If it weren't for this websites Interaction Information on my medication I'll be still taking Avodart. My Dr.'s didn't no or care, or say I'm sorry, or I didn't know; cold people they are."

Johntheone (taken for 10 years or more) January 3, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I've been taking this medication for quite a while for Raynaud's. I was concerned about my naturally-low blood pressure but Doctor said it wouldn't be affected. Seems that is the case. As far as Raynaud's, there are a few medicines I take that I describe as "I'm sure it helps, I'm not sure how much, don't want to find out what it's like without it". Also, my Raynaud's is accompanied by Mixed Connective Tissue Disease to complicate matters."

Anonymous July 26, 2010