User Reviews for Adalat

8.4

Summary of Adalat reviews 8.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Adalat

Weary1 · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 3, 2017

For Raynaud's Syndrome "Been on Adalat for the winter period started off good but after 2 months my left leg and ankle swelled and itched like crazy felt like dozens of bees stinging my leg. I knocked the Adalat off and it was OK doctor has now put me on Naftidrofuryl going to try but looks as though there's other side effect's with these tablets but give them a go. Anyone had a re-action with these capsules ."

robmag December 22, 2014

For Raynaud's Syndrome "NIfedipine helps"

Joe-S · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 9, 2014

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I took this for my Raynaud's and it did help when it was cold, but when I was warm I found myself getting really hot and sweaty when no-one else was. Another thing is DO NOT DRINK WHILE ON THIS TABLET! I did one night and had lots of problems. Apart from that it does what it says."

Mom from Indy December 17, 2013

For Raynaud's Syndrome "Taken for migraines, this also 100% removed my Raynauds"

DaisyMa · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 7, 2013

For Raynaud's Syndrome "It works very well to control Raynaud's. It makes a huge difference."

Petulz · Taken for less than 1 month December 27, 2012

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I've had no numbness in my fingers or toes since starting this medicine. Before starting I could not even carry a jug of milk without my fingers losing color from lack of blood flow. Even driving with mittens on was a problem. Now circulation is great. Only complaint is the terrible headaches and tiredness and a bit of insomnia. Still trying to decide what's worse....the headaches or the numbness all winter. "

sinu July 23, 2011

For Raynaud's Syndrome "Its good."