User Reviews for Neomycin/polymyxin b/pramoxine topical to treat Bacterial Skin Infection

Also known as: Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief, Neosporin + Pain Relief Cream, Antibiotic with Pramoxine

Zabo · Taken for less than 1 month February 25, 2019

Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief (neomycin / polymyxin b / pramoxine): “Have my first case of cellulitis. Not a very big area that’s located on the side of my right foot along the outside. The podiatrist had given me a regiment of antibiotics plus a cream which contains an antibiotic. But it Turns out I’m allergic to that cream. So plan B was to use Neosporin but Rite Aid was all out. So I picked up a box of antibiotic + pain relief ointment. It’s been ten days now and this knock off medication has done a great job so far. In a pinch this medication has just as much meds as the national name brand. So far so good and my cellulitis is healing just fine with the knock off brand.”

Learn more about Bacterial Skin Infection