User Reviews for Repliva 21/7

Anemia 9.5

Reviews for Repliva 21/7

khook24 September 21, 2009

For Anemia: “Absolutely wonderful! I noticed a huge change within a few days of taking Repliva. I am now having a problem refilling my prescription and now back to my same problems as before.”

Anonymous July 24, 2009

For Anemia: “I have had problems with anemia especially since my gastric by-pass surgery. I have tried all the over the counter drugs and they upset my stomach and more important didn't change any of my blood work. My nurse practitioner prescribed this medicine and I have been taking it for over a year. My blood work has improved to almost all normal levels! No upset stomach at all! I would recommend anyone with this issue to try this medication.”

More about Repliva 21 / 7 (multivitamin with iron)

Other brands: Fusion Plus, Integra, Iron-150, Ferocon, ... +24 more