User Reviews for EnLyte

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency

Summary of EnLyte reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Reviews for EnLyte

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "This was prescribed for Panic disorder and folate deficiency. I haven't noticed any difference with using this med. I can't say it is or isn't working. I do feel a lot more tired than I used to so maybe I should take this at night. I took deplin for 2 weeks which really made me feel great but insurance wouldn't cover it so I switched to Enlyte and I do not have the same reaction"

Cheryl2280 (taken for less than 1 month) December 18, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "My Dr. prescribed this for depression. It never helped. I stopped taking it when I found out that millions of people have unbound iron dysregulation, and also that synthetic vitamins aren't good for us, only good from whole food sources. I may have caused my body damage from taking this...as I will soon find out with HTMA & blood tests. My advice is to thoroughly research everything your doctor prescribes before taking it. I hope this helps others..."

Nicole Lyons (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 10, 2016