User Reviews for EnLyte

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency 4.0

Reviews for EnLyte

Annie · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 12, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I began Enlyte at the same time that I added Effexor 37.5mg mg to my Lamictal regiment. Depression & anxiety & MFTFR gene mutation detected in gene test I took both for a month, noticing stomach pains & severe constipation. When I discontinued the Enlyte the stomach pains & constipation abated. I was told by the Enlyte people that any adverse side effects from Enlyte were not possible. I wished it would have been effective, but it was not.”

Courtney · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 16, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “My Doctor prescribed this to help with my depression, along with an SSRI. I took EnLyte not thinking it would do much. Fast forward 2 years later, I have taken it faithfully every day. I’m experiencing crazy hair growth, literally in patches. I’m a 35 year old female, but I always had a small bald spot near my scalp, and my hair was thin and brittle. It turns out, I’ve been deficient in folic acid this whole time. My hair dressers always comments on all my new hair. I’m so happy that I found this vitamin, it has been a game changer for me. I will probably never stop taking it. I do order it through mail order, it was very expensive at the pharmacy. But now a small price to pay for a luscious head of hair, and improved skin. Thinking back, I always felt amazing when I was pregnant with my 2 children. It must have been because of the prenatal vitamins, and I remember my hair looking so good at the end of pregnancy as well. I hope this is helpful to someone.”

Cheryl2280 · Taken for less than 1 month December 18, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “This was prescribed for Panic disorder and folate deficiency. I haven't noticed any difference with using this med. I can't say it is or isn't working. I do feel a lot more tired than I used to so maybe I should take this at night. I took deplin for 2 weeks which really made me feel great but insurance wouldn't cover it so I switched to Enlyte and I do not have the same reaction”

Nicole Lyons · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 10, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “My Dr. prescribed this for depression. It never helped. I stopped taking it when I found out that millions of people have unbound iron dysregulation, and also that synthetic vitamins aren't good for us, only good from whole food sources. I may have caused my body damage from taking this...as I will soon find out with HTMA & blood tests. My advice is to thoroughly research everything your doctor prescribes before taking it. I hope this helps others...”