User Reviews for Duet DHA to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

Reviews for Duet DHA

MamaCoz · Taken for less than 1 month April 23, 2016

"I just tried these as one of the many samples I was given. This is my least favorite because I am burping a fish taste within two hours of taking them. I hate fish so to me this is very nauseating. I haven't had this issue with any others."

Starlite919 April 29, 2009

"These by far are the best vitamins you can take. The nutritional value is the best and these don't make you sick like the other ones. I would recommend these."

Anonymous April 25, 2009

"I was given several different samples of prenatal vitamins. I decided on this one because it seemed to not make me as sick or constipated at the others."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

"This one is the best one I have taken. I had started with a different kind and it made me so sick. With this I have no problems."

ccortez July 24, 2008

"I know everyone is different, but this vitamin is by far the best one out there. I've taken many prenatal vitamins and they've always made my stomach very upset and made me very constipated. Thanks to this vitamin, I don't even have to take it with food. The only complaint I have about it is the taste. You have to swallow it very quickly so the taste doesn't stay on your tongue."

More about Duet DHA (multivitamin, prenatal)

Other brands: Prenatal Multivitamins, Prenatal Plus, CitraNatal Assure, Prenatal 19, ... +69 more

Professional resources