User Reviews for Duet DHA

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 5 reviews 502 medications

Summary of Duet DHA reviews 5 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Duet DHA

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I just tried these as one of the many samples I was given. This is my least favorite because I am burping a fish taste within two hours of taking them. I hate fish so to me this is very nauseating. I haven't had this issue with any others."

MamaCoz (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "These by far are the best vitamins you can take. The nutritional value is the best and these don't make you sick like the other ones. I would recommend these."

Starlite919 April 29, 2009

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I was given several different samples of prenatal vitamins. I decided on this one because it seemed to not make me as sick or constipated at the others."

Anonymous April 25, 2009

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "This one is the best one I have taken. I had started with a different kind and it made me so sick. With this I have no problems."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I know everyone is different, but this vitamin is by far the best one out there. I've taken many prenatal vitamins and they've always made my stomach very upset and made me very constipated. Thanks to this vitamin, I don't even have to take it with food. The only complaint I have about it is the taste. You have to swallow it very quickly so the taste doesn't stay on your tongue."

ccortez July 24, 2008