User Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 6 reviews 503 medications

8.7
Summary of CitraNatal 90 DHA reviews 6 reviews 8.7

Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!"

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health."

Calmero (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 30, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I'm breastfeeding. Just used one day I had stomach pain after an hour and headache after 3 hrs"

Portise (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc."

Sbriggsy October 13, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn."

Anonymous September 29, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby."

Anonymous February 18, 2010