User Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation
5.5

Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA

none February 23, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “All CitraNatal vitamins have Folic Acid but should have Folate. 45% of women cannot properly assimilate folic acid. ”

banana · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 19, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I’ve been taking these for 2 months and I get terrible headaches. Supposed to help with my iron and lightheadedness but not working at all. I stopped taking them for about 2 weeks and tried a new prenatal and I was fine! Today I was out of town and had a citranatal in the car so I took that and now I feel terrible again.”

Veroo · Taken for less than 1 month January 25, 2019

“Been taking them for two days so far they give headaches I get horrible heartburn taste like fish oil and it made throw up. I'm going back to my vita fusion honey strawberry prenatal gummies in the meantime while I wait for my next appointment!!!”

Sbriggsy October 13, 2014

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc.”

Anonymous February 18, 2010

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.”

Ithzyggga · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Have tried several different vitamins and this one has been the best!! No nausea, does slow down my metabolism a bit. My nails are growing so fast and so is my hair, definitely recommend these vitamins!”

Anonymous September 29, 2012

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn.”

Calmero · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 30, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health.”

Portise · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I'm breastfeeding. Just used one day I had stomach pain after an hour and headache after 3 hrs”

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!”

Jneb · Taken for less than 1 month October 6, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This prenatal vitamin made me sick! It made me vomit day and night. I took it for over 2 weeks with no improvement! Luckily, my Doctor took me off this prenatal vitamin!”

Mo · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This pill made me continuously vomit all day, it has a similar taste to fish oil. Gave me headaches”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2018

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I’m sure this is normally a great prenatal.. however for me it gave me a never ending migraine for the 4 days I took it.”