User Reviews for CitraNatal 90 DHA to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

CitraNatal 90 DHA has an average rating of 5.5 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation. 42% of those users who reviewed CitraNatal 90 DHA reported a positive effect, while 42% reported a negative effect.

CitraNatal 90 DHA Rating Summary

5.5/10 average rating

Compare all 95 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

none February 23, 2020

“All CitraNatal vitamins have Folic Acid but should have Folate. 45% of women cannot properly assimilate folic acid. ”

banana · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 19, 2020

“I’ve been taking these for 2 months and I get terrible headaches. Supposed to help with my iron and lightheadedness but not working at all. I stopped taking them for about 2 weeks and tried a new prenatal and I was fine! Today I was out of town and had a citranatal in the car so I took that and now I feel terrible again.”

Mo · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2019

“This pill made me continuously vomit all day, it has a similar taste to fish oil. Gave me headaches”

Sbriggsy October 13, 2014

“These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc.”

Anonymous February 18, 2010

“I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.”

Ithzyggga · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2017

“Have tried several different vitamins and this one has been the best!! No nausea, does slow down my metabolism a bit. My nails are growing so fast and so is my hair, definitely recommend these vitamins!”

Anonymous September 29, 2012

“About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn.”

Calmero · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 30, 2015

“I Loved these vitamins, I took them for both my pregnancies and I asked my both of my sisters to take them, they were recommended by a friend, and I think they have a big effect on the baby health.”

Portise · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2015

“I'm breastfeeding. Just used one day I had stomach pain after an hour and headache after 3 hrs”

Mamaof4and1ontheway July 21, 2016

“I love these vitamins I have tried several different ones this pregnancy and I love these the best!”

Jneb · Taken for less than 1 month October 6, 2017

“This prenatal vitamin made me sick! It made me vomit day and night. I took it for over 2 weeks with no improvement! Luckily, my Doctor took me off this prenatal vitamin!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2018

“I’m sure this is normally a great prenatal.. however for me it gave me a never ending migraine for the 4 days I took it.”

More about CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal)

Other brands