User Reviews for Doans Pills Extra Strength to treat Pain

Reviews for Doans Pills Extra Strength

Mary August 2, 2020

“Suffered a small fractured upper back in April by running my vacuum. It has now healed but I still have occasional back pain., Tried many over the counter meds with no help. Searched out Doans. Took my first 2 Saturday at 1 p.m.,, pain gone by 7 p.m. Took 2 more. Woke up today no pain. Took 2 more at 9 a.m., so far no pain. I think I found the answer to the pain problem.”

Max · Taken for less than 1 month July 23, 2020

“I had months of back and leg pain. I went to physical therapy for weeks, it didn't help much. Finally I tried Doans Pills and THEY HELPED A LOT!!! At least for the first few days...”

Rufus June 12, 2020

“Tried Doans Pills because tylenol and aleve just didn’t help my sacroiliac pain. The pain has been mild and ongoing for a year since a fall last January and has been manageable with ice and heat packs. But I am on my feet more through the day now since switching jobs and the pain had become unbearable...took two Doan’s and the pain was gone, I literally almost cried, thought I would need to have injections to get rid of the pain. This is definitely my new go to pain medication”

DustyMarie January 22, 2018

“Right side of back from waist area so painful can't hardly move. Had high hopes, since Doan's extra strength was a different ingredient from Tylenol or Advil. It didn't even begin to touch the pain. In fact it got worse. Had to take 1300 mg of Tylenol 2 hours later just to function. I'm so sorry Doan's.”

Incisional Hernia · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2013

“I have lower back pain to the point that I'm in a lot of pain after walking only 20 minutes or so. I was getting very discouraged. One morning, my partner gave me some Doan's Pills and my back pain disappeared. I was amazed and we started going to stores to try to find it. Not as easy as we thought. Finally, we found some and I hope it continues to help me as much as it has the first day. Keep your fingers crossed.”

More about Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate)

Other brands: MST, Doan's Pills, Nuprin Backache