User Reviews for DeWitt's Pain Reliever

Learn more about DeWitt's Pain Reliever.

Pain 2 reviews 1094 medications

Summary of DeWitt's Pain Reliever reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for DeWitt's Pain Reliever

For Pain "I strongly recommend that everyone uses this product. I am a very skeptical person when it comes to putting anything in my body, which is why I am so paranoid when it comes to many products. DeWitt's Pain Reliever though is handled by a 100 year old company though and that gives me a sense of security. For the effectiveness of this product, I can't give it anything less than 5 out of 5 stars because it has become my new aspirin. I use it for headaches and soreness all the time!"

Lee Legend March 22, 2013

For Pain "I am a college student and I have found this product exceptionally useful. I use it for about everything from sports, studying, to even partying. I use this product after a hard day of practice. I use this product after leaning over a book all night and my neck hurts. I use this product for a hangover after a long night out at the bars."

DeWitt's (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 11, 2012

More about DeWitt's Pain Reliever (magnesium salicylate)