User Reviews for Opsumit to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Opsumit Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Reviews for Opsumit

Carrie · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 17, 2020

“Have been on Opsumit and Adcirca for 5 years. Best combo ever! My PH was and still is mild! Opsumit has kept me stable and praying it will stay this way for many years. Fantastic med and no side effects from it. I’m so grateful to be on this amazing med.”

Nina · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 31, 2019

“I have had so much success with using Opsumit/Tadalafil combo for pulmonary hypertension, I cannot imagine my life without them. I am so scared of being laid off my job and no longer having health insurance! I don't know what I will do if that happens, but Lord help me - the script works very well!”

Lisa · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 28, 2019

“I'm very satisfied with opsumit, I'm able to walk more than before taking opsumit 2 years ago.”

Daniela Di December 9, 2016

“My PAH was 130mmHg, and after 5 months of using Macitentan, my PAH is 70mmHg. I'm feeling much better.”

jazz2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 3, 2015

“Was able to get around without shortness of breath and start exercising again. Waiting for insurance company to approve it. Very good med”