User Reviews for Opsumit to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Opsumit has an average rating of 8.7 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension. 86% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 14% reported a negative effect.

Opsumit Rating Summary

8.7/10 average rating

Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Nina · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 31, 2019

“I have had so much success with using Opsumit/Tadalafil combo for pulmonary hypertension, I cannot imagine my life without them. I am so scared of being laid off my job and no longer having health insurance! I don't know what I will do if that happens, but Lord help me - the script works very well!”

Carrie · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 17, 2020

“Have been on Opsumit and Adcirca for 5 years. Best combo ever! My PH was and still is mild! Opsumit has kept me stable and praying it will stay this way for many years. Fantastic med and no side effects from it. I’m so grateful to be on this amazing med.”

dont matter April 25, 2021

“I tried this med for a week and it dam nearly finished me off. My O2 is usually 90-95% with out use of home concentrator or the POC, this stuff knocked me on my butt, knocking it way down to just under 60%. I'm back on on 02 again 24/7. I'm not kidding. You all can have it, more power to you. My life of living for the now is far more important than grasping everything that might possibly give hope. I love my life but I'm not gonna sit around and waiting for someone to die so that I can have a lung or heart transplant or just be downright miserable from the meds.”

jazz2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 3, 2015

“Was able to get around without shortness of breath and start exercising again. Waiting for insurance company to approve it. Very good med”

Daniela Di December 9, 2016

“My PAH was 130mmHg, and after 5 months of using Macitentan, my PAH is 70mmHg. I'm feeling much better.”

EEEEE · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 2, 2021

“WOW I can walk from driveway to front door again without being out of breath . I TOTALLY recommend this medicine !”

Lisa · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 28, 2019

“I'm very satisfied with opsumit, I'm able to walk more than before taking opsumit 2 years ago.”