Opsumit Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Opsumit (macitentan) is a member of the agents for pulmonary hypertension drug class and is commonly used for Pulmonary Hypertension.
This Opsumit price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Opsumit oral tablet 10 mg is around $4,722 for a supply of 15 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Opsumit is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Opsumit availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Opsumit Coupons and Rebates
Opsumit offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Opsumit Voucher Program: Eligible patients over 18 may request a FREE trial offer for 30-day supply; for additional information contact the program at 866-228-3546.
|Number of uses:||One-time offer|
|Expires||December 31, 2017|
Patient Assistance Programs for Opsumit
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Actelion Pathways
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Based on FPL
- Must be used for on-label diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Opsumit and Tracleer: Pharmacies that supply inpatient use, Females, Prescribing Physician and Healthcare Providers must enroll in the Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) Program. The company may also provide copay assistance.
- Opsumit (macitentan) Tablet
Provider: Good Days Program
- Not specified
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Opsumit (macitentan)
More about Opsumit (macitentan)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: agents for pulmonary hypertension