User Reviews for Lotemax to treat Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

Lotemax has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Postoperative Ocular Inflammation. 60% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 20% reported a negative experience.

Lotemax rating summary

7.4/10 average rating

Compare all 34 medications used in the treatment of Postoperative Ocular Inflammation.

Eye pain · April 9, 2012

"I am at a advanced stage of Keracotonus and can no longer see out of one eye. My eye hurts considerablely every morning but the Lotemax drops help with pain. The only side effect I had was a mild rash on chin."

Jim · May 11, 2020

"My doctor originally prescribed Lotemax. I almost fell off the chair when I was told the price. I asked my doctor if he could prescribe Loteprednol Etabonate instread. He did and I was much happier with a $10 copay."

Fernbern · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 17, 2015

"I was prescribed Lotemax following PRK surgery. I had no problems or side effects. My ophthalmologist said it was also useful for allergic reactions of the eye (painful swelling & burning). So I have continued to use it for that purpose. My only side effect is blurred vision for about 5 to 10 mins after I use it. Otherwise, this is a wonderful solution to inflammation and burning of the eye."