User Reviews for Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch

Pain
1.7

Reviews for Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch

Gravy · Taken for less than 1 month June 24, 2019

For Pain: “Imagine a cortisone injection from a needle with a blunt end. You would never get the cortisone injected. These patches are similar. You place it in position and it immediately begins to roll off. It can't be kept on long enough for the medication to be induced. They're cheaper than the others for a reason - THEY ARE CHEAP! The Salon Pas lidocaine patch stays on and works. It is twice the price but you at least get relief from your pain. DO NOT BUY ASPERCREME PATCHES!”

Jan · Taken for less than 1 month July 7, 2018

For Pain: “I have severe Bursitis in my Hip. My past prescriptions were Patches by Pfizer. They were Wonderful! This New prescription I was given Lidocaine Patch 5% by Drug Manufacturer MYLAN..HORRIBLE! THEY WILL NOT STAY ON MY SKIN..I CAN NOT RETURN THEM TO CVS. I Complained to my Doctor and CVS... I WILL NEVER BUT THESE AGAIN...WASTE OF MONEY !”

Kupo · Taken for less than 1 month March 11, 2018

For Pain: “Can't tell if this works or not, won't stay on long enough to get an idea. Every time I move it balls up. Only put it on 40 mins ago and I'm sitting here literally holding it in place (gave up on taping it, that didn't help either). Total waste of money.”

Skip64 May 6, 2017

For Pain: “Put patch on for night time relief. Woke next morning with blisters and welts in the area. I now know the extent of the medication - the blisters and red marks - like a second degree burn spread throughout an area 2 - 3 times the size of the patch. Sitting, leaning back has been difficult. Wearing clothing has been difficult. Laying in bed has been painful. The Doc has given me an ointment for my skin and meds for the pain. The blisters have drained today. The burnt skin is still there. This was the FIRST time I used this product.”

Shell · Taken for less than 1 month July 3, 2018

For Pain: “I'm very upset about these aspercreme patches they don't even stay on for one minute without peeling back off . Totally a waste of $13 dollars . Very upsetting.”

Lynn · Taken for less than 1 month February 17, 2021

For Pain: “Worthless cheap garbage, doesn't stick, doesn't come off the backing without rolling up onto itself, total waste of money;”

Dee · Taken for less than 1 month March 15, 2018

For Pain: “Had lower back pain. Purchased Aspercreme Lidocaine patches but they did not work at all. I felt no relief from the pain whatsoever. Just a waste of money”

Pamey December 23, 2017

For Pain: “I purchased this because I found the cream to be very messy. The patch does work for my post shingles pain. The problem is that it keeps falling off. Definitely needs improvement in the adhesive.”

anthonyep · Taken for less than 1 month October 3, 2017

For Pain: “Terrible product, would not stay on and did nothing for the pain. Received more relief from aspirin. Will never purchase again.”

Jonaz · Taken for less than 1 month June 5, 2017

For Pain: “They provide some pain relief from shingles pain, but not much. The big problem is how poorly they adhere. I really wish I hadn't paid for 5. They have to be held on by a bandage.”

Joycesen November 12, 2016

For Pain: “Only sticks for 1-2 hours. Very expensive to throw away. Salon pass Capsaisian patch stick on 9 hours andcwork”

Renzal October 12, 2016

For Pain: “Severe rash under and around edges of patch after 2 hours or so.”

Anonymous August 18, 2021

For Pain: “Worst invention ever. Cleaned and dried skin before application. Patch was wrinkled, balling up and unusable after 10 minutes, never again.”

More about Aspercreme Maximum Strength Lidocaine Patch (lidocaine topical)

Other brands