User Reviews for Oraqix

Anesthesia 10.0

Reviews for Oraqix

glennva May 19, 2011

For Anesthesia: “I'm no stranger to the dental chair. I have over $30,000 invested in my teeth. After Peridontal surgery I began every 4 month deep cleanings. Due to root surfaces I had full mouth Novacaine every cleaning. I tried Oraqix, with great trepidation, 6 months ago. I just had my second cleaning with Oraqix. It is a MIRACLE. No pain whatsoever and no numbness to wear off. I would NOT have believed this possible without trying it. ”

More about Oraqix (lidocaine / prilocaine topical)

Other brands: Emla, AgonEaze