User Reviews for New Day

Emergency Contraception 10.0

2020 December 8, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “I know why you’re here and I’m here to help. I didn’t take a Plan B because they were out but the pharmacy tech told me that NEW DAY is the exact same thing. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he finished inside me. I am not on any form of birth control. My health app said it was my fertile window so I’m freaking out. The next day (roughly 8 hours after) I went to the store and purchased this pill. A few hours later, I did experience nausea. Days after that I had really bad headaches. My cycle was scheduled to come 2 weeks later and it came on time. My advice to you reading this is to not stress and trust the pill. It works! I have it a 10/10 because it did do it’s job. I am not pregnant but did have side effects. I expected to have some sort of punishment for even doing this lol... If you’re freaking out like I did, you shouldn’t be having unprotected sex if you’re not ready for a kid. Get on birth control or use protection! Good luck ladies!!”