User Reviews for Somatuline Depot

Somatuline Depot has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Somatuline Depot reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Carcinoid Syndrome   8.0
Summary of Somatuline Depot reviews 8.0 1 reviews

Lolita · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 5, 2019

For Carcinoid Syndrome: “I had 7 injections so far and the side effects are ok blood pressure and glucose both are controlled by my endocrinologist. I had my injection always Friday to give my self two days to feel better, by Tuesday I feel almost perfect. Most of the weekend after the injection I had pain in my back, dizziness and I feel like slow or sad. I am very happy all the time to enjoy my life”