User Reviews for Sandostatin LAR Depot

Sandostatin LAR Depot has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Sandostatin LAR Depot reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Carcinoid Tumor   6.0
Summary of Sandostatin LAR Depot reviews 6.0 3 reviews

justvip · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 15, 2019

For Carcinoid Tumor: “Is it Sandostatin?! It's impossible After about two years of dealing with HCC [hepatocellular carcinoma] , I had my first dose of Sandostatine LAR IM every 4 weeks Now I going to have my fourth dose But ... The FDG PET scan & DOTA PET scan, both showed no more of liver (3) tumors no more of (multi) bone metastasis, also lungs is clear, whole the body no lesions no metastasis. I have to wait it's impossible to believe that, grade 4 liver cancer gone I just 2 months.”

justvip · Taken for less than 1 month April 1, 2019

For Carcinoid Tumor: “I have Liver cancer HCC with high level of CgA and I just started my Sandostatin LAR therapy yesterday! As I heard Sandostatin LAR Depot, is so effective and it will help to control both liver tumors and bone metastasis.. I hope so”

sickly May 3, 2018

For Carcinoid Tumor: “I lost weight over period this medicine was taken. I also needed to make too many trips to bathroom. I can't regain the lost weight or strength. I'm very tired. The doctor can't tell me if it helps the tumors secretion, or will I ever be right.”

Anonymous October 31, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 1: “Great medicine. NO side effects.”