User Reviews for Zaditor

Zaditor Rating Summary

5.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 60 medications used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis, Allergic.

Reviews for Zaditor to treat Conjunctivitis, Allergic

"I had continuous allergic conjunctivitis, I thought it was mascara... kept switching brands and types of mascara. After a year of three month intervals of conjuctivitis... Went to eye doctor, gave me Pazeo (olopatadine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution 0.2% ) . He said I just started having bad reactions to the contacts themselves rubbing up against my eyelids. That Pazeo That stuff worked instantly, didn't wake up with crusty or swollen eyes. He told me after the Pazeo drops continue with 2x day Zatidor drops. OMG they were awful. As soon as they went in my eyes were burning.. The intense burning sensation did subside after 5 min. But it was awful burning. . At 30 min still stinging. I had scratchy feeling eyeballs ( they were totally dried out) the rest of the day. I had awful taste in my mouth also. Tried it again in the EVENING. same thing.. Next morning I woke up and my eyes were really puffy like above my eyes I had the puffy upper eyelids setting over my eyeball."

Kellz314 March 4, 2018

"Started using it first day it helped had a little burning, second day eyes were red eye lids upper and lower itched, burned, redness and swelling around both eyes. Runny nose along with a cough came on day 3. Went to eye doctor and told to stop using, he prescribed another drop that had steroid in it."

VJ Sing February 28, 2018

"I developed red, swollen eyes as a result of using Zaditor, an apparent allergic reaction to its ingredients. I later tried a similar and cheaper store brand, and had the very same reaction. Comparing both "active ingredients" both listed Ketotifin Fumarate as such. I do not react to Opcon which does not contain this ingredient (but my store stopped carrying it)."

ZYXWV February 12, 2018

"I woke up today with severe stinging in my eyes and tears rolling down my face. I knew it was allergies but I rarely get allergy eyes this bad. In fact I've only had allergy eyes twice in the past 10 years (and today was the second occurrence). Dad went out and bought Zaditor for me (after I researched eye drops to buy, which was after I flushed my eyes with a lubricant drop) and I put them in and within 5 minutes my eyes were perfect! I started noticing stinging again about 10:40pm tonight and put them in again and now my eyes are great again. I love this eye drop! I did not feel any burning or stinging or any other side effects when using these drops. This was the first day of using any allergy eye drop, so I didn't know what to expect."

xdunlapx (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2013

"My eyes were so itchy and uncomfortable! I tried Zadator and immediately felt relief. After several days use, dosing once in the morning and once at night, my eyes feel normal again. Even though Zaditor only contains an antihistimine (unlike Visine Allergy) my eyes are no longer red and scratchy feeling. It's so nice to find something OTC that works!"

turtle6554 February 20, 2011

"Very helpful. I am mostly allergic to tree pollen (oak, birch). Stings a bit and causes lots of tears after application but it goes away within minutes. Took a day or so to become really effective - I started at the peak of the allergy season. I feel like a new person!"

Anonymous May 7, 2008