Zyrtec Itchy Eye
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 24, 2022.
The Zyrtec Itchy Eye Drops brand name has been discontinued in the U.S. If generic versions of this product have been approved by the FDA, there may be generic equivalents available.
Ketotifen (0.025%) (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Only for use in the eye.
- do not use if outer package is torn or opened
- Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerol, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid, and water for injection
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
WORKS IN MINUTES
For Ages 3 Yrs. & Older
30 Day Supply
0.17 FL OZ (5 mL)
|ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE
ketotifen fumarate solution/ drops
|Labeler - McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. (878046358)|
More about Zyrtec Itchy Eye Drops (ketotifen ophthalmic)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants