Zyrtec Itchy Eye
Generic Name: ketotifen fumarate
Dosage Form: eye drops
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Ketotifen (0.025%) (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Only for use in the eye.
- do not use if outer package is torn or opened
- Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerol, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid, and water for injection
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
WORKS IN MINUTES
For Ages 3 Yrs. & Older
30 Day Supply
0.17 FL OZ (5 mL)
|ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE
ketotifen fumarate solution/ drops
|Labeler - McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. (878046358)|
More about Zyrtec Itchy Eye Drops (ketotifen ophthalmic)
- Zyrtec Itchy Eye Drops Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
Other brands: Zaditor