User Reviews for Sotret

Sotret has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Sotret reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Acne
Summary of Sotret reviews 8.0 3 reviews

Ak · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 10, 2020

For Acne: “It’s the best”

dandu · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 11, 2014

For Acne: “Sotret was amazing medicine which changed my life. I always dream to have acne free face but it could not be possible with other medicine but after using Sotret all the acne on my face were cleared and it gained me more confidence but this medicine takes at least 6-8 months to clear up all the acne on face. I thank Sotret for making my dream come true! Just loving my acne free face.”

Rashmi G · Taken for less than 1 month July 1, 2013

For Acne: “A very good treatment for acne prone skin but I faced lips dryness a lot.”