User Reviews for Apidra

Diabetes, Type 2

Summary of Apidra reviews 8.1 3 reviews

Reviews for Apidra

Maggie · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 2, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have just started this med for less than 3 months. I have been experiencing a unknown side affect. Breasts are tender and sore, similar to a young girl during her menstrual cycle or a woman when her breast are swollen and sore from producing breast milk. I have notified my Endo. Dr. of this reaction. I am 54 yrs. and all already in menopause. I am very scared of long term use causing breast cancer."

Pramatma Shrivastav · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 3, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have type 2 diabetic condition and It keeps the sugar level under control even after full and tasteful meal; follow the doctor's prescribed dose, exercise and dieting rule and lead a normal life."

K. Speagle · Taken for 10 years or more December 6, 2014

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have used Apidra for over 15 years. It allows me the freedom to eat at restaurants and family gatherings easily and comfortably."