User Reviews for Lantus OptiClik Cartridge
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Diabetes, Type 2||2 reviews||145 medications|
|Summary of Lantus OptiClik Cartridge reviews||9.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Lantus OptiClik Cartridge
For Diabetes, Type 2 "The medicine works great. Aside from an occasional burning at the injection site, I have experienced no side effects. The pen makes for a fast and simple delivery system, I love it."
Johnny C May 30, 2008
6 users found this comment helpful.
For Diabetes, Type 2 "works great easy to use and carry"
Anonymous March 3, 2008
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes In Adults
- Type 1 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Top 6 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Lantus OptiClik Cartridge (insulin glargine)
- Lantus OptiClik Cartridge Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: insulin