User Reviews for Aldara

Reviews for Aldara to treat Condylomata Acuminata

"I used aldara for 6 weeks it done nothing but spread the infection and caused severe pain I would not recommend this at all"

anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2018

"I'm a gay male and had developed a killer case of internal and external anal warts about 6 or 7 years ago. I thought I would never again have anal sex because my butt was just so nasty. I went to the derm and she gave me Aldara to try. It didn't really do much. I ended up finding a wonderful proctologist who performed laser surgery on my behind. My butt is completely like new! "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 22, 2017

"This works well. It takes time, but if you follow the instructions precisely the warts get smaller and smaller until they're gone. No scar, no freezing or drying, no acid. The warts just shrink until they're gone. Less side effects than Condylox. It does not affect healthy skin like Condylox does."

Anonymous November 26, 2011