User Reviews for Hyzine

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Hyzine.

Allergies

1 review 54 medications
Anxiety
4.5

1 review 56 medications
Summary of Hyzine reviews 6.3 2 reviews

Reviews for Hyzine

For Anxiety "I took it like I was supposed to for anxiety and panic disorder. it did nothing absolutely nothing. I'm in worse shape now than I ever was. doctors please get a grip you can't treat us for just anything it's like trying to treat athletes feet with dandruff shampoo .We are people we know that you're not supposed to get attached to it. the medicine sucks doesn't help sleep doesn't help panic disorder doesn't help insomnia doesn't help anxiety. I'm not sneezing - I didn't go in for an antihistamine. Do you think that Google won't tell us everything. It didn't take long to figure out I mean nothing. write a proper prescription"

It doesn't work anxiety and pa (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 12, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergies "For allergies I give this medicine a perfect score, however the side effects bring my rating down. I suffer from seasonal allergies and most over the counter medicines work, but have limited and sometimes almost no effect. Hydroxyzine was prescribed to me for a skin condition but I quickly realized that I didn't sneeze or sniffle for upwards of 3 days on one 25mg dose. The side effects for me are heavy drowsiness when combined with alcohol or a few nights inadequate night sleep (where I would normally be "ok" with coffee). Sometimes taking it before bed helps, sometimes it doesn't. I also feel removed and emotionless on occasion. These feeling gets worse the longer I am on the medication. I don't get sad or happy - it's weird."

Anonymous September 3, 2011