User Reviews for Locoid Lipocream

Locoid Lipocream has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of those users who reviewed Locoid Lipocream reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Dermatitis   10.0
Eczema   8.0
Summary of Locoid Lipocream reviews 9.2 5 reviews

Teebay April 6, 2011

For Eczema: “I was impressed. After initial use I could really tell a difference, this is good.”

Anonymous March 17, 2010

For Dermatitis: “Works wonders. In combination with moisturizer(s), has cleared up skin problems.”

Anonymous August 14, 2009

For Eczema: “I have used this for a long time for my eczema and it has worked well.”

Anonymous July 11, 2009

For Dermatitis: “I used Locoid Lipocream for the first time under my eyes and it worked wonders. I then used it on my bald head and it is immediately improving by 100%. I recommend it highly.”

Anonymous June 30, 2009

For Dermatitis: “The best ever. Locoid worked within a few days. Did not irritate my child's skin. Will only use Locoid from now on.”