User Reviews for Micardis HCT

Learn more about Micardis HCT.

High Blood Pressure 12 reviews 264 medications

8.3
Summary of Micardis HCT reviews 12 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Micardis HCT

For High Blood Pressure "I lost 3 years of my life on this medication. My blood pressure was controlled but I had chest pain, I could not think properly, I could not sleep, I had severe fatigue, I could not function. My wife thought I was just lazy. Lucky I found someone else on the internet with similar symptoms and persuaded the doctor to change medications. After going on Karvea I got my life back. I hope this can help someone else who is suffering on Micardis."

MalMoore (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 27, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "Now that I being told by my primary care Dr. And an ENT that this drug I have taken for three years is the cause of breathing difficulty, a chronic cough, hoarseness, and extreme fatigue, I should be relieved but I am really angry. I've been told my symptoms were those of a panic attack twice. I have had numerous tests, prescriptions from several different doctors with no relief only to find out that I have diabetes II and should never have been put on Micardis HCT to begin with. Trouble with sleeping was caused by severe sleep apnea... I could go on and on, but the cough and hoarseness is still a big problem. How long will these symptoms continue?"

Maryk59 (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 20, 2015

For High Blood Pressure "I've been on it for five years. Works great. Dropped the hydrochlorothiazide (HCT) because my blood pressure was controlled without it. Then the first substitute I tried is Amlodipine and I now have swollen feet and ankles so guess what, until I can see my MD I'm back on MiCardis."

PBMonk (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 28, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "I like this medicine much better then my old one. Hold my blood pressure steady. I dropped 20 lbs and was able to go to half a pill wish I like because the dizziness went away."

Anonymous June 4, 2012

For High Blood Pressure "Just started Micardis. I will add more later to see if it works but I want to say that the packaging is difficult - hard to remove bubble packs. I have already pulverized two tablets removing them from the blister pack ."

mehinindiana September 18, 2010

For High Blood Pressure "I find that the medication works very well and have had little side effects until I was out in the sun for an extended period of time and fainted. Have never fainted before and attributed it to dehydration. Drink lots of water!"

Anonymous December 10, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I took this medicine for two years and it worked great but I developed a cough then I had to change it for another."

Anonymous June 11, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I have been on this medicine for about a year. Great medicine. Blood pressure went from 160/94 to 110/72 also lost about 25 pounds."

Anonymous February 16, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I have been on Micardis for over 1 year now and I can honestly say that my blood pressure is regulated. I have loved the convenience of just taking one pill every 24hrs and have never had any side effects at all."

Pepsv8 July 7, 2008

For High Blood Pressure "I've been taking 80/25 for over a month and it's working fine. Only side effect I've experienced is slight dizziness at times. Micardis is wonderful."

Anonymous July 1, 2008

For High Blood Pressure "This is very effective, safe and well tolerated medicine. Preferred in Metabolic syndrome."

Anonymous June 25, 2008

For High Blood Pressure "Immediate results in lowering my blood pressure and holding steady after 2 weeks. Having feeling of light-headedness but doesn't last very long. Seems to be a great drug...so far so good."

Anonymous May 6, 2008