User Reviews for Guaifenesin/phenylephrine to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: Deconex, Reluri, Nu-COPD, Aldex, Duratuss, Xpect-PE, Guaiphen-D 600, Guaiphen-D 1200, Donatussin Drops, Duomax, Guaifen PE, Aldex G, Nariz, Duraphen 1000, Dynex LA, Miraphen PE, Extendryl G, Rescon-GG, Entex LA, Guaphenyl LA, Gentex LA, Xedec II, Zotex-GP, Triaminic Chest & Nasal Congestion, Duratuss PE, Refenesen Chest Congestion Relief PE, Ambi 40/1000, Mucus Relief Sinus, D-Phen 1000, Mucinex Children's Stuffy Nose & Cold, Deconex IR, Guiadex PD, Guiatex PE, Entex LQ, Aquatab D, D-Tab, ExeTuss, ExeTuss-GP, Fenesin PE IR Gilphex TR Supress-PE Chest Congestion Relief PE Deconsal Pediatric Mucus Relief PE Efasin Amidal Chemdal Endal Prolex D Crantex Crantex LA Capsules Amitex LA Entex ER Duraphen II Crantex ER Deconsal II Guaifed Caps Guaifed PD Duravent PE Crantex LA Tablets ED Bron GP Duratuss GP Guaiphen-PD Despec …show all brand names

Guaifenesin/phenylephrine Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 93 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Guaifenesin/phenylephrine

Vascool February 2, 2018

Entex LA (guaifenesin / phenylephrine): “Not sure why this is discontinued, works awesome, it's the only drug (including prescribed) that seems to help my sinuses.”

Anonymous January 1, 2012

Entex LA (guaifenesin / phenylephrine): “I had sinus problems several times per year (Spring/Fall) for years and everything made me groggy. I could barely walk. Then the doctor started me on Entex LA and my sinus problems no longer caused major problems.”

oliver44 April 13, 2011

Mucus Relief Sinus (guaifenesin / phenylephrine): “I use this medication for Mucus in the esophagus and to clear my nose to be able to sleep. Before this medication I actually went to the emergency room for a esophagus blockage so filled with mucus that all I could do is regurge up mucus but prevented me from swallowing any cure. I recently went to a cardiologist and he said the expectorant part of the medication was okay but 10 mg was a little high for someone with valve or heart problems. He said I should try taking half of the pill if not getting off of it altogether. Benadryl allergy pills would be better except that they make me fall asleep.”

Yankee Chick March 9, 2011

Entex LA (guaifenesin / phenylephrine): “I'm almost 43 and have had the worst allergies all my life. My medical records literally say "allergic to the world" Mostly suffering from sinus headaches and itching. I've tried EVERY medicine a doctor can prescribe. I did the shot thing in my teens. And when I was at the end of my rope with suffering when my doctor in Vermont said let's try this one last medicine. She told me it will totally work or do nothing. IT WORKED with no side effects and after two years of two pills a day, I was down to one pill most days. PLEASE bring Entex LA back. It would change my life. I now take so many over the counter pills and eyedrops. This medicine was like a miracle medicine to a person suffering with allergies all their life.”

Allergy Sufferer April 23, 2009

Entex LA (guaifenesin / phenylephrine): “Love it.”

Freas December 17, 2008

Entex LA (guaifenesin / phenylephrine): “I get sinus headaches when it rains, when it's extremely humid or when it's extremely cold. Entex LA would get rid of the headache within a couple of hours. I am told that they can not sell Entex LA in the US any more since the FDA banned it. This is the only thing that would work for me. I would love to have this drug back on the market. The pharmacist told me that many of her customers were frustrated when it was taken off the market.”