44 548 (Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 548 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 200 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 548
- 44 548
- 200 mg / 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- LNK International, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Drops
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.