User Reviews for Glycopyrrolate

Peptic Ulcer 10.0
Summary of Glycopyrrolate reviews 7.8 6 reviews

Reviews for Glycopyrrolate

Shaye · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 14, 2020

For Excessive Salivation: “It helped immediately with the excessive sweating! Down side was the rapid weight gain side effect that I experienced.”

Bknj · Taken for less than 1 month April 5, 2020

“My sister told me about this drug glycopyrrolate after experiencing excessive sweating after having her Thyroid removed and or menopausal hot flashes. I was having debilitating hot flashes due to perimenopause. I asked my Dr about it it and he hadn't heard of it being used for this reason. He first prescribed it 1 mg twice a day and it was helping. He asked me two weeks later and I told him "IT CHANGED MY LIFE". He was ecstatic!! I informed him that I felt I could use 2 mg twice and day. It has been 2 weeks and no hot flashes!! Gone!! I'm experiencing dry mouth, but I drink more water now. Sister said that goes away after using it for a while. Her sweating is gone!! We've decided this is a miracle drug and could help so many women in menopause. I just want to tell the world!!”

mikrw33 · Taken for less than 1 month November 27, 2019

“My dermatologist prescribed me this drug glycopyrrolate for hyperhidrosis (generalized), as I was having issues with excessive sweating all over my body, especially my scalp, face, and armpits. It was extremely embarrassing for me, for example, to play in a concert and my tux and hair to be soaked in sweat after the performance. My dermatologist prescribed me 2 mg twice daily (4 mg total) and my excessive sweating has been drastically reduced! I feel like I sweat like a normal person now! The only issues are dry mouth and constipation, but that's manageable. This medicine has definitely improved my quality of life!”

Jimmy · Taken for less than 1 month November 2, 2019

Seebri Neohaler (glycopyrrolate) for COPD, Maintenance: “Closed my airways up WORSE shortly after my second dose my 1st day!! (2x day inhaler) in less than 24 hours! 1st time on this powder. NO LIKE”

jonie · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 20, 2019

For Excessive Salivation: “I take this drug glycopyrrolate for excessive sweating and it has worked wonders!! I am a nurse, but I work in a lab drawing blood and I would have sweat just running off of me and one day a drop of sweat fell off of nose and onto the patient's arm and I said this is it!! No more!! Like I said, it's wonderful! Little dry mouth at times but it's better than a wet head and face!!”

Sean · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 25, 2019

“Re update: when I first started I was ecstatic about this drug. Completely took my sweat away. About 3 months in now and I’m finding I built a tolerance very fast. Also takes a few hours to kick in so make sure you plan for that!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 1, 2019

Cuvposa (glycopyrrolate) for Excessive Salivation: “My daughter took Cuvposa and she had vomiting, very runny nose, cough, congestion the same day she took it so I stopped it after 2 days. I waited 2-3 weeks and tried to start it again and the same thing happened, very runny nose and she cannot clean or wipe her own nose so it very easily can go into her mouth. I stopped giving it to her a 2nd time, don't think I'll give it to her anymore”

Jeltyson · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 14, 2018

“Excessive sweating; head, underarms, face. I was amazed at how well and how quickly it started reducing my excessive sweating. I would be dripping sweat in front of clients and while working with patients. My coworkers were very supportive but when I had a client ask me if I was okay, that was it. I went to my dermatologist. You need to start with slowly going from 1 to 2 then to 3 times a day. I will tell you, It Has Changed My Life! It has been difficult to take 3x daily due to work hours but absolutely worth the push to do so.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 12, 2018

For Peptic Ulcer: “Used glycopyrrolate for diarrhea (probably IBS) last year. Was delighted to find something that settled down my bowels. Within six weeks I was weaning off it and problem has not returned.”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 5, 2017

For Excessive Salivation: “Works well for excessive sweating !take 2 mg daily one in the morning and one at night. Once in a while experience dry mouth, but other then no other side effects”