User Reviews for Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult.

Constipation

Summary of Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult

For Constipation "Stress from travel compounded with family emergency stopped my bowel for more than 7 days. Tried all the favored laxatives from experience, nothing helped in the least. Within 6 minutes after my suppository I began having results. Immediately inserted my second suppository and within 10 minutes greater results & relief. The internet helped me understand how to use properly & why these are effective."

Noavail (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation "I thank God for using this product! It is amazing! I have constipation due to opioid use due to back pain. I've tried everything that there is; Amitiza, Linzess, Movantik-you name it, I have tried it. All of the above cause me to have horrible intestinal gas. I tried a different suppository that was the kind you insert in and it stays in there -it's like wax or whatever, it BURNED terribly! This is more like an enema but it's a very, very tiny amount of liquid that you squeeze in. Within five seconds I was in the bathroom doing business and business was great! No pain, no gas, I am so thrilled and thankful to have found this and I pray it will continue to work this way for me! Fleet Liquid Glycerin 5.4 grams. Hyperosmotic."

Sasha24 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2017