User Reviews for Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult

Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult has an average rating of 7.7 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings on Drugs.com. 71% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 29% reported a negative experience.

Constipation
7.7

Sasha24 · Taken for less than 1 month · March 25, 2017

For Constipation "I thank God for using this product! It is amazing! I have constipation due to opioid use due to back pain. I've tried everything that there is; Amitiza, Linzess, Movantik-you name it, I have tried it. All of the above cause me to have horrible intestinal gas. I tried a different suppository that was the kind you insert in and it stays in there -it's like wax or whatever, it BURNED terribly! This is more like an enema but it's a very, very tiny amount of liquid that you squeeze in. Within five seconds I was in the bathroom doing business and business was great! No pain, no gas, I am so thrilled and thankful to have found this and I pray it will continue to work this way for me! Fleet Liquid Glycerin 5.4 grams. Hyperosmotic."

Noavail · Taken for less than 1 month · October 18, 2017

For Constipation "Stress from travel compounded with family emergency stopped my bowel for more than 7 days. Tried all the favored laxatives from experience, nothing helped in the least. Within 6 minutes after my suppository I began having results. Immediately inserted my second suppository and within 10 minutes greater results & relief. The internet helped me understand how to use properly & why these are effective."

Fred · Taken for less than 1 month · October 22, 2019

For Constipation "I've used saline enemas for occasional constipation for several years, but decided to try the liquid glycerin suppositories. I found they were not as effective & more uncomfortable to use. The saline enemas work in 5 minutes & clear me out for at least 2 days while I can concentrate on getting more water & fruit in my system to soften things in my colon. But the glycerin suppositories took a half hour to work & only worked partially. I still felt the need to evacuate & finally 2 hours later I passed a little more, but still not as much as with the saline enemas. Bottom line, the glycerin worked slowly & only partially solved the problem."

Rick · July 27, 2019

For Constipation "Thankful for this suppository. I have been very very ill and now have one less thing to worry about"

Nopoop · January 28, 2018

For Constipation "I have tried these several times. And nothing. I even held one in for over 7 hours!! And still only the suppository came out in liquid form"

Hellothere9 · Taken for 10 years or more · August 27, 2022

For Constipation "These are good. I was constipated to the point where I was running around the house crying. I used two of these and it slid on out. They are the best laxatives I've tried."

Kat · Taken for 2 to 5 years · May 20, 2022

For Constipation "I do not know what I would do without the fleet liquid suppository...it is my only relief from bad stomach pain"

capt · Taken for less than 1 month · October 7, 2022

For Constipation "It worked in about 20 minutes and was gentle with no side effects. Only used one suppository. The constipation is from opioid use."