User Reviews for Glucovance
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Diabetes, Type 2||2 reviews||145 medications|
|Summary of Glucovance reviews||7.4||2 reviews|
Reviews for Glucovance
For Diabetes, Type 2 "Better than glucophage alone."
hhc January 1, 2009
16 users found this comment helpful.
For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have noticed in my practice that a few patients on the Glucovance 500/5 combination have had fairly disturbing muscle aches without other symptoms of lactic acidoses. This has however reduced on continuing therapy."
dr sam odebeatu October 30, 2007
29 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 8 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Glucovance (glyburide / metformin)
- Glucovance Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations