User Reviews for Glipizide / metformin systemic
Also known as: Metaglip
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Diabetes, Type 2||2 reviews||145 medications|
|Summary of Glipizide/metformin reviews||3.5||2 reviews|
Reviews for Glipizide/metformin
For Diabetes, Type 2: "Wife has diabetes 2 was in hospital was prescribed glipizide for blood sugar on release. First night she almost died from it as it lowered her sugar to 40. Lucky at 4am called ambulance and they injected her to raise her sugar and she slowly came back."
radar63 March 4, 2017
2 users found this comment helpful.
For Diabetes, Type 2: "Switched to this combo from Glyburide/Metformin 5/500 4Xday after warning by Humana re Glyburide causing glucose to go too low, <50.. Still have fasting glucose about 160, same as with Glyburide most of the time. Last HbA1C was 6.7. Doc switched me to expensive Trulicity which didn't seem to do much better but caused bad side effects. See that posting for more info."
Deep6Diver (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 9, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults: New Diagnosis
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 8 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about glipizide/metformin
- Glipizide/metformin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
Other brands: Metaglip