User Reviews for Glimepiride / rosiglitazone to treat Diabetes, Type 2
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Glimepiride/rosiglitazone
"I love this medication I have been taking it for 6 years with no problems at all. Now I have been taken off it due to all the warnings and nothing is working quite like it. Hence the desire to be able to take it again"
Nadine Stango August 4, 2011
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Diabetes and your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia in a Person with Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices for Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes in Adults: New Diagnosis
- Type 2 Diabetes in Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 8 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about glimepiride/rosiglitazone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- FDA Alerts (6)
Other brands: Avandaryl