User Reviews for Glimepiride / pioglitazone to treat Diabetes, Type 2
Also known as: Duetact
“Noticed zero benefit of this medicine. The addition and subsequent removal had no impact on my blood sugar.”
This information is not intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews may be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare professionals.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Medications and Alcohol Interactions
- Diabetes Overview
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Symptoms and Complications
- Diabetes Treatment
- OneTouch Blood Glucose Meters
- Top 10 Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
- What is Insulin Resistance?
- What is insulin?
- Which Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Diabetes and your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- How to Draw Up Insulin
- Hypoglycemia in a Person with Diabetes
Medicine.com guides (external)
More about glimepiride / pioglitazone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations