User Reviews for Dificid

Learn more about Dificid.

Reviews for Dificid to treat Clostridial Infection

"This medication is just making everything worse: Stomache, severe abdominal pain like I never felt before it's horrible, I can't eat or drink, vision lost and the list goes on and on. I am on day 7 and I am in the hospital because of these symptoms!!"

Kellie75 (taken for less than 1 month) September 17, 2016

"My mother in law had cdiff for 10 months. Flagyl and vancomycin were given repeatedly with cdiff returning after a day or two. I found difficid after doing some research on line. Took the doctors 2 months to agree to prescribe it. She took the difficid for 10 days and has been clear of cdiff for a month and has been able to resume her chemo treatments."

Teresa -Elmira, NY Area (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2015

"I took this for 10 days for CDIFF, had a relapse. Then I went on a long taper dose for nearly 3 months. During that time I had alot of abdominal pain, ended up in the ER. Did not feel well the entire time but after 10 months of CDIFF, I was cured"

NanciT (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2015

"Developed a severe stomachache six days after starting so stopped taking pending call to my doctor. Feels like a severe cramp."

fabric swirl (taken for less than 1 month) November 14, 2012

"I have been on the medicine for 6 days with 4 more to go, but I am already 99 percent better. I just hope the next test is negative, because NO WAY can I pay for another round of it. I have had no side effects, but I had been ill long enough that I am still pretty weak but improving EVERY-DAY! Thanks to DIFICID 200 mg 2 x a day!"

Gertie 3 April 22, 2012