User Reviews for Dificid

Learn more about Dificid.

Reviews for Dificid to treat Clostridial Infection

"My mother in law had cdiff for 10 months. Flagyl and vancomycin were given repeatedly with cdiff returning after a day or two. I found difficid after doing some research on line. Took the doctors 2 months to agree to prescribe it. She took the difficid for 10 days and has been clear of cdiff for a month and has been able to resume her chemo treatments."

Teresa -Elmira, NY Area (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2015

"I took this for 10 days for CDIFF, had a relapse. Then I went on a long taper dose for nearly 3 months. During that time I had alot of abdominal pain, ended up in the ER. Did not feel well the entire time but after 10 months of CDIFF, I was cured"

NanciT (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2015

"Developed a severe stomachache six days after starting so stopped taking pending call to my doctor. Feels like a severe cramp."

fabric swirl (taken for less than 1 month) November 14, 2012

"I have been on the medicine for 6 days with 4 more to go, but I am already 99 percent better. I just hope the next test is negative, because NO WAY can I pay for another round of it. I have had no side effects, but I had been ill long enough that I am still pretty weak but improving EVERY-DAY! Thanks to DIFICID 200 mg 2 x a day!"

Gertie 3 April 22, 2012