User Reviews for Abstral

Learn more about Abstral.

Breakthrough Pain 2 reviews 6 medications

8.2
Summary of Abstral reviews 2 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Abstral

For Breakthrough Pain "This drug merely gives a feel good factor and feeling of energy to do thinks that never happen. It is highly addictive . The withdrawal symptoms are awful and the NHS do not know how to treat patients withdrawing from this. It should be used at end of life or for in patients only."

abstraluser (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 2, 2016

For Breakthrough Pain "I was enrolled in a clinical trial for abstral 7 months ago. This worked well for me so my pain doc started giving it to me. Now my doc is being told I am not allowed to use it because I don't have a diagnosis of cancer. I have lupus, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis which are quite debilitating most of the time. If I am not having a lupus flare up, I'm having a fibromyalgia flare up or a RA flare up, so I never know when I'm going to have a hard day or a good day. I don't wish for cancer but I do wish the pharmaceutical companies would realize that cancer patients area to the only ones in chronic breakthrough pain. Abstral works well and works in five to eight minutes. "

Puddles614 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 25, 2015