User Reviews for Famciclovir to treat Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host

Reviews for Famciclovir

Anonymous June 18, 2010

“Excellent medicine, effective and no side effects.”

bonsense September 17, 2009

Famvir (famciclovir): “Stopped a lip breakout within an hour. I had gastric stasis from a migraine and I did not get nauseated from this medication.”

sarasotamel September 25, 2008

Famvir (famciclovir): “I have been taken Famvir for a year. I had multiple outbreaks in the past, but I take Famvir daily and I have only had 2 mild outbreaks within a year. It really helps not having the pain and depression with outbreaks. It is a great medication and made my life better.”

Anonymous May 26, 2008

“I used to have canker sore pain for two weeks that was so bad I could not talk or eat without constant pain. Now, as soon as I feel a sore or more that hurts a lot, I start my treatment of 1 pill per day for 5 days and the pain is reduced to a very tolerable amount. The pain goes away in a few days altogether. I only use the pills for the very painful outbreaks. Some sores don't warrant the need to risk unneccessary medicine. I know when it is time to start medicating when the pain consumes.”