User Reviews for Tri-Lo-Estarylla

Birth Control 4 reviews 299 medications

1.2
Summary of Tri-Lo-Estarylla reviews 4 reviews 1.3

Reviews for Tri-Lo-Estarylla

For Birth Control "This was my third birth control pill type. Everything went good up until my period came-did not stop bleeding for over a month straight. DR had to switch me to a different medication & give me pills for uterine bleeding. Wasn't a pleasant experience. Also was very sluggish, depressed, & had very bad anxiety with this pill. Would not recommend this to anyone."

Nonstop :/ February 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I was recently put on this birth control when I was done breast feeding. I swear this past 2-3 weeks made me like I was pregnant again-Dizzy, Nausea & Vomiting, Fatigue, Anxiety, Bad Headaches & Severe Bloating with me barely eating at all or even keeping anything down. It really made me nervous I just called my dr today to switch it to something else I've only been this uncomfortable was in my third trimester :("

429xocourt December 8, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "This generic birth control gives me bad headaches that make me so exhausted that I can't do anything. It always happens on the third week. I don't like taking this birth control at all."

Abbs27 July 5, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I have tried several different oral contraceptives and found to do the best with a Tri-phasic form specifically Ortho-Tri-Cyclen Lo. Then CVS changed me to a generic equivalent Tri-Lo- Sprintec which I did fine on. Of course when the generic Tri-Lo-Estarylla came out I was switched to that again by my pharmacy/insurance. Though the active ingredients and dosing is the same, I'm having a hard time with this one. I've been experiencing incredible fatigue,weakness, chest discomfort, and body twitches. I have a new appreciation for my patients who tell me the generics are not the same. Everyone's body reacts differently and can be sensitive to particular inactive ingredients or color fillers."

NursePractitioner7 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Tri-Lo-Estarylla (ethinyl estradiol / norgestimate)

Other brands: Sprintec, Ortho Tri-Cyclen, TriNessa, Mononessa, More... (11)

Professional resources