User Reviews for Tri-Lo-Estarylla

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

1.3
Summary of Tri-Lo-Estarylla reviews 2 reviews 1.3

Reviews for Tri-Lo-Estarylla

For Birth Control "This generic birth control gives me bad headaches that make me so exhausted that I can't do anything. It always happens on the third week. I don't like taking this birth control at all."

Abbs27 July 5, 2016

For Birth Control "I have tried several different oral contraceptives and found to do the best with a Tri-phasic form specifically Ortho-Tri-Cyclen Lo. Then CVS changed me to a generic equivalent Tri-Lo- Sprintec which I did fine on. Of course when the generic Tri-Lo-Estarylla came out I was switched to that again by my pharmacy/insurance. Though the active ingredients and dosing is the same, I'm having a hard time with this one. I've been experiencing incredible fatigue,weakness, chest discomfort, and body twitches. I have a new appreciation for my patients who tell me the generics are not the same. Everyone's body reacts differently and can be sensitive to particular inactive ingredients or color fillers."

NursePractitioner7 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2016

More about Tri-Lo-Estarylla (ethinyl estradiol / norgestimate)

Professional resources