User Reviews for Microgestin 1.5 / 30

Learn more about Microgestin 1.5/30.

Birth Control 2 reviews 281 medications

Menstrual Disorders 1 reviews 71 medications

Summary of Microgestin 1.5/30 reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Microgestin 1.5/30

For Menstrual Disorders "I was switched to Microgestin last May after years on Yaz. I have extremely heavy bleeding/pain/fatigue that lasted 21+ days with 1 week break, then repeat. Yaz stopped my periods for years, but they started again, so I switched. Microgestin seemed like overkill, but it has stopped the bleeding and I was instructed to skip the placebos. I have gained 15 lbs that won't budge, but as I've never been overweight, dr. dismissed this concern. Mood-wise, I’ve always been laid-back but I find that it’s easier to become overwhelmed. However, I have more worry about in general so I cannot solely attribute anxiety to it. Over all, it’s doing what I need it to do, but as I continue to sort out my lady problems, I would like to back down."

ColetteB1980 April 2, 2016

For Birth Control "I take Birth Control pills as a way to calm and treat my cramps during periods. I noticed an instant improvement my first month: lighter bleeding and half as painful cramps. As time went on I noticed I had a rhythm of sorts and had a painful (but still less painful than before Birth Control pills) period once every three months. At the end of a year of taking them I had a week off of pills and noticed my headache was gone so I switched to Zovia at my doc's recommendation. I liked my Microgrestrin, though. A little bit of weight gain, cleared my acne, lighter bleeding and less cramps."

EmHath November 16, 2014

For Birth Control "I have been on this birth control for about 3 months. At first, I broke out everywhere horribly and was extremely moody and emotional. I haven't noticed any weight gain, and I do like it a lot better now. I used to have a pretty clear face except around my period I would break out, and the birth control hasn't made it any worse or better in three months. I have never taken any other type of birth control, so I don't have much to compare it to but it works well enough for me!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 24, 2014