User Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1.5 / 30
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1.5/30
For Birth Control "I've been on this pill for 3 years and I haven't had but one complaint. My skin is so clear I only get maybe one pimple around my placebo pill days and I don't even get my period at all. Mood is fine, I never have cramps, and I've never gained weight on this pill. My only complaint is that my libido is non existent. It makes me feel less human in a way. I'm switching to an IUD because I don't want to worry about a daily pill and I'm really hoping it will give me back my libido. But overall, this pill is excellent and low dose so low chances of bad side effects."
twiggyyyyyyyy March 18, 2017
0 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills
More about Loestrin Fe 1.5/30 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Loestrin Fe 1.5/30 Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: contraceptives