User Reviews for Gildess 1.5 / 30

Learn more about Gildess 1.5/30.

Birth Control 1 reviews 292 medications

Reviews for Gildess 1.5/30

For Birth Control "I am a 25 year old Hispanic woman and I have been on this pill for almost 2 weeks now. The first few days of taking this BC pill I felt so energetic it was almost like an energy booster for me. I was so happy and full of energy with in the first few days however I did notice a little bit of acne and soreness around my nipples the first few days. As the days went by my acne got better and the soreness disappeared. I think every BC works differently for every body. I did not gain weight at all which is sad because I was looking forward to gaining weight since I have not been able to gain any weight in years. I weight 103 and my height is 5'0 I am so unhappy with my weight, but as far as the pill its been working great for me I love it."

Liliana123 September 9, 2016