User Reviews for Gildess 1.5 / 30

Learn more about Gildess 1.5/30.

Birth Control 2 reviews 299 medications

5.5
Summary of Gildess 1.5/30 reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Gildess 1.5/30

For Birth Control "I didn't realise until a few packs in that I had become VERY, VERY moody. Angry, blowing up at my boyfriend for little things, crying a lot. I bled more heavily than I had on my previous birth control (I was told it had been discontinued) and for nearly a week. I do not recommend this, just for the way it messed up my emotions."

Beeshunny May 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I am a 25 year old Hispanic woman and I have been on this pill for almost 2 weeks now. The first few days of taking this BC pill I felt so energetic it was almost like an energy booster for me. I was so happy and full of energy with in the first few days however I did notice a little bit of acne and soreness around my nipples the first few days. As the days went by my acne got better and the soreness disappeared. I think every BC works differently for every body. I did not gain weight at all which is sad because I was looking forward to gaining weight since I have not been able to gain any weight in years. I weight 103 and my height is 5'0 I am so unhappy with my weight, but as far as the pill its been working great for me I love it."

Liliana123 September 9, 2016