User Reviews for Cyclafem 7 / 7 / 7
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Cyclafem 7/7/7
For Birth Control "I was on Cyclafem for many years and would not recommend women use this drug after the age of 44. I got estrogen positive breast cancer at age 50 and I believe it was from being on birth control for 25 years and especially after age 45. I have a super clean medical history and I did genetic testing and my cancer is not genetic or hereditary in my family. I wish my gynocologist would have told me about the serious risk for women ages 45-50 taking birth control pills like Cyclafem and getting hormonal, estrogen breast cancer."
Stefanie1 August 2, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered
More about Cyclafem 7/7/7 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Cyclafem 7/7/7 Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)