User Reviews for Lillow
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Lillow
For Birth Control "I have been taking this birth control for 2 weeks now. My pharmacy switched to this last month. It makes my appetite go through the roof which I want since I would like to gain weight. My last birth control made me gain 20 pounds. But with Lillow, I am literally starving at night and even wake up at like 4 in the morning still starving, and then during the day, I can barely eat. I mean I can pig out on chips all day but I can barely eat real food."
swilke1 November 24, 2017
2 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills
More about Lillow (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives