User Reviews for Lillow

Birth Control
2.8

Summary of Lillow reviews 2.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Lillow

For Birth Control "I took Lillow for 22 days. On the 22nd day I wound up in the hospital for three days with occlusive and non-occlusive bilateral pulmonary embolisms. The recovery from this is going to take months. Taking this medication almost cost me my life."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2018

For Birth Control "I was on Marlissa for a year until my pharmacy switched me over to Lillow. All I can say is PLEASE do not take this especially if you have anxiety and depression. This heightened it so bad for me that I was crying and then having extreme panic attacks. I stopped taking it 9 days ago and I already feel so much better. Please don’t take this."

bnh (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 10, 2018

For Birth Control "I was forced to switch to this brand after CVS gave me this instead of my normal prescription. I took this for two months and refuse to ever use this birth control again. I’m not new to birth control, as I’ve been on it for four years due to extreme periods. My first month on this pill was fine. The second month I missed one pill, which has happened numerous times throughout my years on the pill. I did what the normal process and took two in one day. The very next day I was cramping extremely, all the way to my placebo week (2 weeks). I was extremely tired and almost seemed I was bleeding through. Not to mention my acne on this pill was insane. I know every woman is different but this dosage seems to be off compared to the name brand version."

jn2888 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 22, 2018

For Birth Control "I have been taking this birth control for 2 weeks now. My pharmacy switched to this last month. It makes my appetite go through the roof which I want since I would like to gain weight. My last birth control made me gain 20 pounds. But with Lillow, I am literally starving at night and even wake up at like 4 in the morning still starving, and then during the day, I can barely eat. I mean I can pig out on chips all day but I can barely eat real food."

swilke1 November 24, 2017

More about Lillow (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel)

Other brands: Alesse, Aviane, Lutera, Seasonique, ... +42 more