User Reviews for CamreseLo

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about CamreseLo.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

1 review 109 medications
Birth Control
6.2

Summary of CamreseLo reviews 8.1 6 reviews

Reviews for CamreseLo

For Birth Control "I've been on this birth control for almost the full first pack now, I'm on the last pills in which I should get my period. It's been 3 pills and I haven't started it yet, I haven't had spotting, and I have all the symptoms of a period but the blood! Makes me nervous that maybe I have a blood clot or maybe it's made me infertile, and it makes me worry that I'm just going to get a horrible period in a week or two unexpectedly. I don't believe I'm pregnant, and this extended pill is way better with side effects than my one month pill, tri sprintec, was. I have a sex drive back and I am not as depressed. Obviously right now I'm very moody and nervous but that's not the normal."

Skydani (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Took 9 mos to regulate. I've been on this for almost 2 years now. I was prepared to wait because many years ago was on Seasonale so I knew it would take 2-3 packs (each pack is 3 months) for results. Dealt with spotting & irregular bleeding in beginning. Cramps went away with the first period. Well worth the 9 mo wait bc now only 4 periods per year that last 3 days with light bleeding and zero cramps. Im 42 yrs and a plus with CamreseLo is it gave me my sex drive back once it was regulated in my system. Well worth the adjustment period!"

erichase (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I'm going to post what some other people have mentioned: You apparently need to give your body quite a bit of time with this. I started taking mine in August and am now on my final few pills before I need a new pack. August, I was free of spotting. September, I practically had a regular period. October, lighter but longer. It's almost constant now, but very light. I was debating even getting another pack because I hate bleeding but apparently sticking with it for a year will cause your body to start responding without the spotting. Let's hope!"

bassclgirl92 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I am 24 years old and have been taking CamreseLo for approximately 2 and a half years. I love this pill; I have had no side effects. I have been on a birth control continuously since I was 12 because of an extremely heavy and irregular menstruation. After being on CamreseLo for a year, my flow became very minimal. Now after over 2 years, my period only lasts 1 day. It's amazing considering I have very minimal spotting in between the 3 months of active pills. It has also reduced my cramps; which used to be so bad I couldn't move."

Alligator90 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 15, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have tried multiple forms of birth control and have always had a problem with the side effects. Went from Nuvaring to this and became a complete PSYCHO! Almost ruined my relationship and it affected my job. Gave me severe anxiety, nausea, stomach cramps, every side effect listed I got."

Averyb (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 24, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've been taking Camrese Lo for about a month now I haven't had any serious side effects like nausea heartburn or abnormal bleeding. But I have been getting some acne which is actually very inconvenient being that I'm going away in 2 days. These aren't just little pimples you pop and have no worries but they're sore pimples that give headaches. I don't normally have pimples so this is a lot for me. Other than that it's pretty okay just the acne is a complete blow."

Kiwi1057 April 16, 2013