User Reviews for Zovia 1 / 35

Learn more about Zovia 1/35.

Birth Control 5 reviews 305 medications

7.6
Summary of Zovia 1/35 reviews 5 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Zovia 1/35

For Birth Control "I started it freshman year of high school because it would clear up my acne (not bad case of acne at all) But I went on it and it worked. I saw that my skin was clearing up and I was very pleased with it. I had my first serious relationship freshman year of college and thought the pill would help if anything were to happen with that I was at least being safe, if anything were to get to that point of the relationship. I see a lot of people saying they were moody that isn't the case at all with me. I was fine when TOM made his visit I would get on the first day I would get the occasional cramp then it would go away. My mood never change, I was still happy and healthy. See what your doctor recommends, every pills is different for everyone."

ANNA0001 May 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "This is my first birth control. When I first got on, I got acne really bad on the side of my face and also I got cramps really bad. But now about 3 months later, that does not happen anymore and it keeps my face pretty clear, except when my period is about to start, I sometimes get a pimple or two. But what I did notice is that I have really really bad mood swings every time my period is about to start, I don't know why. Just try it for yourself!"

Via (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "This is the best birth control I have ever taken but I am lately having problems finding it at some stores. The generic they had given me is TERRIBLE and I have terrible side effects!"

Anonymous February 21, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "The good aspects of this pill for me were no weight gain, no loss of sex drive, and my breasts got a bit bigger. However, I could not continue into my 4th month on Zovia because I had such intense mood swings that I drove everyone around me crazy. I had to switch to a different pill because I was on a constant emotional roller coaster. Crying, being angry, feeling depressed, hopeless and paranoid that my boyfriend was cheating on me. I felt like I was losing my mind, and my boyfriend and I almost broke up over it. I became a completely different person, and it only became worse as I was on the pill for longer. Hoping another pill will work better!"

Anonymous September 27, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on this pill for almost a year now. I take it continuously as to not have periods due to my endometriosis. It was a wonderful pill with virtually no side effects until four months ago. I have breakthrough bleeding that lasted for 5 days. The next month I had breakthrough bleeding that lasted 4 days. The next month I had horrible pain but no bleeding. And finally this month (month 4) I have had excruciating pain and have been bleeding for 2 days so far. The pain is terrible and almost as bad as when I'm not on birth control. I'm going to my doctor to get switched. I would recommend this to anyone who was going on birth control for a short time but not any longer than 6 months."

Amry Fiancee December 2, 2009