User Reviews for Primatene

Cold Symptoms
9.3

Summary of Primatene reviews 9.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Primatene

For Cold Symptoms "I caught the flu a month ago which eventually turned into breathing difficulties and a never ending cough which is not good as I am a professional Singer ! I tried all the cough meds and syrups The cough would not relent ! Then I remembered about Primatene as I seemed to have all the symptoms of previous asthma attacks I had had Within two to three days of taking primatene the endless cough and wheezing has nearly completely stopped. I actually performed tonight for the first time without the continued feeling I have to cough ! It’s done wonders and I highly recommend it It truly truly has helped me to recover from the worst case of flu !"

Perry Grant (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2018

For Cold Symptoms "I had shortness of breathe for 2 days. I'm not the type to sit in the emergency room over ever cut and scrape. So I looked for something to help me breathe. I went to the Walgreens and the pharmacy suggested primatene. ITS AMAZING!"

TaiwanLee (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2016

For Cold Symptoms "I have had a horrible cold with terrible coughs and unable to rest much. Mucus and stuffy/runny nose too. I took only one tablet and it works better than the cold/flu medicine I have been taking for a week. I can breathe better and my lungs feel much more free to breathe. Thanks!"

Anonymous September 13, 2011