User Reviews for Raptiva

Learn more about Raptiva.

Psoriasis 4 reviews 297 medications

Summary of Raptiva reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Raptiva

For Psoriasis "This was by far the best medicine for my psoriasis. I was completely clear in just a few months. Completely clear! It broke my heart when it was taken off the market. I had been on it for over 5 yrs and never had any problems. Now I can't find anything that even touches it. I have it over more than 75% of my body and growing. "

Anonymous September 27, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "I used Raptiva for 7-8 years and never had any problems. It works the best to get rid of my psoriasis and keep it off. I was devastated when it was taken off the market. I wish I had stockpiled some."

Anonymous August 27, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "Best medication I have ever used for my psoriasis. After using it for 4-5 months, I was 95% clear of the plaques and itiching. Wish it was't pulled off the market."

Anonymous July 21, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "It worked great and should not have been pulled from the market."

Anonymous May 15, 2009